I used to only kind of like Katara, but then we got to season three and I was like oh. GOTCHA.
oh how am I supposed to be productive now >:|
(it’s hair, btw.)
I remember seeing this for the first time.
Katara, what are you doing? You’re a waterbender, you can— OH.”
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.
I mean post-HBP Blaise, not female!Blaise or white-washed!Blaise.
Whether it be fanfiction, original stories, drabbles, songs, poems, books, or anything that has to do with creative words, then reblog. Let’s gather all the writers of Tumblr together.
- Olibeira: Admiral, you're an excellent man, but you're still young. It seems you don't really understand the true nature of war. All right? Peace and freedom, lacking a sense of tension, cause people to degenerate. It's war that gives people a sense of vitality. War is what makes civilizations advance, and psychologically elevates people! Prolonged periods of peace and freedom will only decrease the vitality in an already decadent age. Doesn't your precious history prove that?
- Yang: What a wonderful observation. If only there was no one who had lost their life or family to war, then maybe I'd even come to believe it. For people who prefer to take advantage of war and try to establish their own profit on other people's sacrifices, it's an unusually fascinating idea. AND for people who show false patriotism to deceive other people, eh?
- Olibeira: A...are you implying that our patriotism is false?!
- Yang: If the defense of our homeland and self-sacrifice are as necessary as you SAY, before you tell other people to "do this and that," how about if you actually do it yourselves? What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power, and people who flatter them, hide in safe places and extol war, force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, then send them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites?
- Olibeira: And we're the parasites?!
- Yang: Could you have heard it any other way?
- Olibeira: This is unjustifiable contempt and rudeness that exceeds the bounds of imagination! We can't help but acknowledge that it indicts your character itself! This inquiry will probably have to be extended again!
- Yang: I'd like to raise an objection...
- Olibeira: You are forbidden to speak!
- Yang: On what grounds?!
- Olibeira: There's no need for me to explain! Comply with discipline!
- Yang: Can't I get you to order me to retire? I'm saying this clearly, and I can't stand to see or hear this anymore! Thinking this is a part of my job, I was patient, but people have limits...